Thrive Global Feature About Music
Thrive Global made a list about songs that give you a boost of energy. When asked about my favorite empowering song, we all KNOW I’m going to choose a Whitney Houston song, duh.
Here is my quote:
If you want to see the whole list, click here! There are a lot of great songs on that list. Personally, I find other Whitney songs to be more empowering (such as “I Didn’t Know My Own Strength”) but when I need a happy boost, “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” is a classic.
Feeling blue? Watch this:
Are you not in a better mood??
If you want to see my other posts on Whitney Houston:
- Every Single Whitney Houston song, from Worst to Best
- Every Whitney Houston Music Video, from Worst to Best
- How Whitney Houston Inspired My Whole Career
- Robyn Crawford’s Book About Whitney Houston
- The Latest Whitney Houston Documentary
This is probably not the last time I’ll write about her, let’s be honest. It may seem like I’ve exhausted every possible avenue, but there are so many books and resources about her that I haven’t seen or read yet! I want to vary my site and write about other artists, but Whitney Houston will always be my number one.